Sep 19, 2020
AGS 155 - Hydroponics for the Home and Classroom
Description: Construction, design, and use of hydroponic growing units for vegetable production. Includes basic nutrition, lighting, media and growth chambers.
- Growing chambers
- Artificial media
- Plant culturing
- Distinguish between the major types of hydroponics growing methods.
- Formulate an appropriate fertilizer mixture.
- List the components needed for a hydroponics growing system.
- Build a small hydroponics growth chamber.
- Select appropriate crops for hydroponics vegetable production.
- Implement basic sanitation practices.