Jan 17, 2021
ART 237 - Adobe Photoshop II
Description: Still photography digital manipulation. Use of computer and peripheral hardware and associated commercial software with Adobe Photoshop software to alter photographic images. Production of still image files and hardcopy output. Application of design principles.
Prerequisites: ART 137
- Elements of photomontage
- Digital image capture
- Digital image manipulation
- Digital image output processes
- Formal elements and principles of design
- Historical and contemporary art examples
- Digitally integrate two or more photographic images into a photomontage.
- Digitize photographic images.
- Use industry standard software to transform images.
- Convert computer files into hardcopy images.
- Identify, analyze and utilize the formal elements and principles of design.
- Recognize historical or contemporary examples of the fine arts or crafts.
- Use media specific terminology to critique and evaluate works of art.
- Critique and evaluation of art and artifacts.