Oct 19, 2021
AVT 210 - Commercial Pilot Helicopter Ground II
Description: Designed for students who are both private pilot and instrument flight rated for helicopter flight and are seeking commercial pilot rating. Includes advanced helicopter components, cross country flight, and commercial FAA regulations.
Prerequisites: AVT 209 (May be taken concurrently).
- Advanced helicopter engines and systems
- Cross country flight
- Commercial FAA regulations
- Describe advanced helicopter power plants. (1)
- Describe features of advanced airframe systems. (1)
- Identify the factors that affect commercial flight passenger comfort, safety and efficiency during cross-country flight. (2)
- Identify preflight planning issues and hazards associated with cross country flying. (2)
- Identify FAA regulations pertaining to commercial helicopter flight. (3)
- Identify FAA accident reporting procedures. (3)
- FAA written exam.