CNT 150 - Cisco Routing and Switching II
Description: Network routing and switching concepts and configuration. Includes static and dynamic routing, switch and VLAN configuration, LAN security, wireless LAN configuration, and router troubleshooting. Second of three courses to prepare students to pass the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification examination.
Prerequisites: CNT 140
- Network device configuration
- Switching concepts
- Virtual local area networks (VLANs)
- Switch configuration
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Local area network (LAN) security
- Wireless LANs
- Routing troubleshooting
- Perform basic router and switch configuration. (1)
- Describe switched networks. (2)
- Configure VLANs. (3)
- Configure switch features and security (4)
- Configure DHCP on Cisco routers. (5)
- Describe LAN security concepts and design (6)
- Configure wireless LANs (7)
- Describe routing protocols (8)
- Troubleshoot routed networks (9)
- Cisco Academy final exam.
- Cisco Academy skills final exam.