Feb 28, 2021
CSA 101 - Windows Essentials
Description: Introduction to Microsoft Windows. Emphasis on personal computer operations, accessing and storing of information, and desktop management.
- Desktop environment
- Folders and files
- Functions of the START button
- Mouse controls and usage
- Access Internet
- Exposure to all standard Windows programs (ie. Word/PowerPoint/Data base)
- PC Paint
- System tools
- C:, A: and M: drives/and moving between them
- MS Word/WordPad/NotePad
- Create and save documents to files and folders.
- Create and remove icons.
- Customize the desktop to their design.
- Work with several documents at one time.
- Create drawing and insert drawings into documents.
- Open and use the main calculator functions.
- Use the Help function to solve problems.
- Download information off the Internet.
- Retrieve and edit saved documents.