Sep 24, 2022
ECN 235 - Principles of Economics-Macro ECN 2201.
Description: An analysis of the national economy. Topics include macroeconomics problems, policy, standard analyses, international economics, and current thought.
Prerequisites: Reading Proficiency
- Concepts, terms and applications
- Economics diversity
- Techniques of research
- Goals and problems
- Global issues
- Current thought
- Define relevant terms and concepts and apply to problems or issues. (1)
- Analyze how diversity contributes to various differences in human economic interaction or in world economic views. (2)
- Explain applicable methods that guide research in economics. (3)
- Identify macroeconomic goals and problems. (4)
- Evaluate dominant analyses in macroeconomics. (5)
- Analyze the use of macroeconomic policy under different economic conditions. (6)
- Synthesize elements of global economic activity to explain and to predict economic activity in the domestic economy. (7).
- Synthesize macroeconomic concepts and analyses in the analysis of real-world issues. (8)