Jan 17, 2021
ART 158 - Photography Topics:
Description: Exploration of Photographic media.
Prerequisites: ART 154 (may be taken concurrently) or instructor permission.
- Techniques and processes
- Personalized expression
- Individual and group critique
- Formal elements and principles of design
- Historical and contemporary art examples
- Explore techniques and processes. (1)
- Use environmental lighting concepts to create images. (2)
- Prepare, correct, and/or modify images (3)
- Apply techniques to personal expressions. (4)
- Present and critique art work. (5-8)
- Identify, analyze, and utilize the formal elements and principles of design. (5-8)
- Recognize historical or contemporary examples of the fine arts or crafts. (5-8)
- Use media specific terminology to critique and evaluate works of art. (5-8)
- Critique and evaluation of art and artifacts.