Jan 17, 2021
ART 234 - Advanced Graphic Design Projects
Description: Advanced design projects using a combination of Adobe Creative Suite programs. Skill development in corporate design, self-promotion, typography, and advanced skills. Application of design principles.
Prerequisites: ART 131 and ART 231
- Corporate logos
- Business package
- Formal elements and principles of design
- Historical and contemporary art examples
- Create logos with customer focus (1,2)
- Develop a business package using two or more Adobe Creative Suite programs for print and web (2)
- Demonstrate typography skills in graphic design layout (3)
- Execute a self-promotional project. (4)
- Identify, analyze and utilize the formal elements and principles of design. (5)
- Recognize historical or contemporary examples of the fine arts or crafts. (6)
- Use media-specific terminology to critique and evaluate works of art. (7)
- Critique and evaluation of art and artifacts.