Oct 26, 2021
AHS 116 - Certified Nursing Assistant to Caregiver Bridge
Description: Prepares the certified nursing assistant for the role of assisted living facility caregiver and meets the training requirements of the Arizona Board of Nursing Care Institution Administrators and Assisted Living Facility Managers (NCIA). Admittance by application. Must be at least 18 years old. Applicant must be a certified nursing assistant with the state of Arizona and in "good standing".
Prerequisites: Reading proficiency.
- Orientation and overview of the assisted living facility
- Service plans
- Medication management
- Identify the levels of care within an assisted living facility. (1)
- Develop service plans. (2)
- Assist with medication storage, organization, administration, documentation, and reporting. (3)
- Skills Checklist
- Comprehensive Final Exam
- State Administered Caregiver Exam