Dec 05, 2020
CNT 160 - Cisco Routing and Switching III
Description: Network routing protocols, router and protocol security, network management and design concepts in a medium to large network. Includes configuration and troubleshooting of dynamic routing protocols, WAN concepts, access control and network address translation. Network virtualization and automation concepts are also discussed. Third of three courses to prepare students to pass the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification examination.
Prerequisites: CNT 150
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) routing
- Wide area network (WAN) concepts
- Network security
- Access control lists (ACLs)
- Network address translation (NAT)
- Virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Network management and design
- Network troubleshooting
- Network virtualization and automation
- Configure the OSPF routing protocol. (1)
- Describe WAN technologies. (2)
- Describe network security concepts. (3)
- Configure router ACLs. (4)
- Facilitate Internet access using NAT. (5)
- Describe and implement VPN protocols. (6)
- Implement network management and design concepts. (7)
- Troubleshoot an internetwork. (8)
- Describe network virtualization and automation concepts. (9)
- Cisco Academy on-line chapter exams and final exam.
- Cisco Academy skills final exam.